Please carefully review your purchase prior to payment. Towle Theater is not responsible for order mistakes. Tix.com is an independent ticket agency. There are no refunds from either Tix.com or Towle Theater. If you have concerns, please order tickets directly through Towle Theater Box Office.
Phone: If you prefer to make your ticket purchase over the phone, please call Towle Box Office 219-937-8780. If you do not reach us live, leave a message and someone will return your call. Please include your name, the show and performance date, number of tickets and a phone number.
Tickets may be purchased by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash or check. If sending a check, please mail to:
5205 Hohman Avenue
Hammond, IN 46320
All tickets must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable. Tickets must be picked up 15 minutes prior to curtain time.
Group Rates Available
Educator Appreciation Nights
February 22, March 1, 8
May 3, 10, 17
July 12, 19, 26
September 6, 13, 20
To thank you for all your work to educate the youth of NW Indiana, the Towle Theater would like to invite all professional educators to attend our Educator Appreciation Nights. Every Friday performance during our season, all Education Professionals will receive a buy-one-get-one FREE ticket*.
*Reservations are required and educators must present a valid school ID at the box office to receive discount. Reservations can be made by calling 219-937-8780. This is a buy one get one free offer only. No half price tickets will be available.
Season TICKETS(4 Admissions)
---ON SALE Now---
Early Bird Special Pricing expires November 29, 2018 ($55.00)
1. Your FLEXIBLE package is for Towle Theater's Subscription Series only, which includes: Swing State, Mama's Boy, String and The Smell of the Kill. No other shows or performances are eligible including Christmas Production & Towle Youth Theater Ensemble Productions.
2. Your package provides you flexible attendance options. You may use the punches on your card for any Subscription Series show. If you can't attend a particular production because you are out of town or your busy schedule just won't loosen up, simply use those punches for another show to bring friends, family members or business colleagues. This way you get the full value of your package without being bound by our performance schedule.
3. Your Season Subscription or Patron Plan card(s) are not actual tickets. You must call to reserve seats for each production and performance you want to attend (call as early as possible 2-3 weeks in advance is best as shows will sell out). Your Punch Card(s) will be held at the box office and will be punched when you check in at the box office on the evening or afternoon that you have reservations.
4. Plan your viewing schedule when it's convenient for you. Some like to plan ahead - If that's you, you may schedule your performance reservations as far in advance as you'd like. Some prefer to schedule attendance as each show comes up. The further ahead you call for reservations, the more time we'll have to treat you as our VIP guests. Having flexible season tickets does not guarantee seating for each and every production, that's why they are flexible.
5. Priority Seating for Season Ticket Holders only, 10 minutes before the general public is admitted.
6. As a courtesy to all of our patrons; once the show begins, doors will be locked and late arriving guests will be seated at intermission. Otherwise, due to the design of our theater, it is too disruptive to our audience and cast members. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Reservation Email: If you are a Season Ticket Holder and prefer to email your reservation, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org more than 48 hours in advance. You will receive a confirmation email.